The Veti-Fecal solution does not crystallize in suspension enhancing microscopic confirmation and identification of ova either through flotation or centrifuge use. The zinc sulfate concentrate is stable for 24 months and working solution will maintain effectiveness for up to 18 months covering 50 tests!
- Stable specific gravity of 1.18
- Enough concentrate for 50 tests
- Concentrate stable for 24 months
- Mixed solution stable for 18 months
- No suspended crystals in solution
- Homogenous solution after reconstitution
- Suitable for both floatation and centrifuge use
- Ergonomic bottle for easier pouring
(ALL PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY)
Kacey Inc. © 2009 All Rights Reserved.
Kacey Products Providing Better Animal Care!
Vet- Fecal Solution Does Not Crystallize!
An animal iodine complex stain that is used primarily for the direct observation of protozoan cysts in a wet mount preparation of animal fecal samples.
The system includes: One 15 ML bottle
A staining method providing a series of results ideal for the microscopic investigation of animal fecal material resulting in the identification of fatty acids, neural fats, and fecal leukocytes. .
The system includes: Four 15 ML bottles.
Kacey Inc. © 2009-14 All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Garay Consulting Services